Anyway, I immediately started creating.
Opened up a 24' x 12" blank canvas with a transparent background and all the goodies that some in the digital kit. Also opened up a bunch of photos of Ariauna and Mimi which were shot at Disney and Epcot a couple of weeks ago.
I selected part of one of the background and brought that in then duplicated the layer and flipped the duplicate horizontally so that the join in the centre was not quite so visible.
At this point I decided to create the illusion of photo mats and added a white stroke to all the photos. Also I have changed the size and position of a couple of the photos.
This has actually turned into a very simple layout. A couple of cutouts have been added.
Since we do not get fibers with the Delft kit, I made one out of grosgrain and use it three times as an accent to this layout. This one is for the Monthly layout challenge so I had posted it in the forum already.
I hope you all enjoy this special kit and thank you to Hetty for suggesting it.