Friday, February 13, 2015

Club Scrap Valentines Blog Hop

Hello everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

Many of you know that it is not only this very special romantic day but it is also my wedding anniversary.  So I thought it would be apposite to dig into my photo archives and work up a layout with one of my own wedding photos.

First off, open a new blank 12" x 12" document.  I always do this with a transparent background at 300ppi.



For the background, I have selected papers from 2011 LoveInk and 2012 LoveBlooms and blended three of them together.


Once blended, I have added a stamp from my stash.


Opened a photo from my own wedding and overlayed this photo on top of the stamp and created a clipping mask.


Then I went back into my wedding photos and found one that I felt would work with the layout I was creating.  Also I went to see what extras I could find to use and found a perfect cluster from Love Blooms.


Added the photo behind the cluster and erased the excess.


Added some brushed hearts to the background layer and here is the final layout.


I do hope you have enjoyed this very simple and quick layout.  Your next stop is:






42 comments:

  1. When I was reading the blog, I was looking forward to seeing a photo of you in your dress. ;) Beautiful page, Annette! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia - I will see what I can do to show you the dress.

      Delete
    2. http://clubscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/33/2015/02/weddingupload.jpg

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Wonderful, and love the gorgeous digital layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did my comment go??? Love all the blending Annette. What a great idea to use word art as a clipping mask! The pic you chose to showcase is perfect for Valentine's Day. Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,that is such a great page! And Happy Anniversary, Annete. May your Valentines Day be awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day, and such a very special digital Layout, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Annette! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Happy Anniversary my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely layout Annette! All of the layers you've created really pulls the whole thing together. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO, Annette! Happy Anniversary to you & Mr. Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great Valentine/anniversary page. Happiest Anniversary wishes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page Annette. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful LO! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful layout! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet layout! Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Annette, I love that you did something digital. I need to get back into my digital stash and play with those also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Annette, I love that you did something digital. I need to get back into my digital stash and play with those also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great way to document your special day. The digital blending is amazing . . . sigh, maybe someday I'll figure out how to do that! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary to a lovely couple! Wow, lovely page Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Better late than never--just getting a chance to hop. Great Valentine project, Annette! And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete