Sunday, September 29, 2013

Music to play by

I really do seem to have caught the blogging bug.  This is my 4th Post.

Anyway I was reading the other day about what types of music everyone does art with.  My choices are Spotify, Pandora or my own playlist.  In terms of the type of music, most of the time I listen to classical music but sometimes the walls and windows vibrate with the volume turned up to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and other classic rock performers and bands.  Also I listen a lot to the big band sound that my parents absolutely loved and sometimes blues.  Funny how my mood tends to dictate what I am going to listen to on any day.  

The only downside of listening to music all the time is that whatever I am listening to stays in my mind for several hours after I have stopped listening.  On the odd occasion I do find myself turning on my music to the same song or piece that I turned off earlier.  I am hoping that you will all add comments here to let me know what you are listening to and also make recommendations so that I can enjoy your music as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment